The Fourth Quarter 2018 newsletter from All Aboard Washington is available at https://www.aawa.us/about/newsletters/fourth-quarter-2018/ online and as a printable PDF.
It features articles about:
- AAWA’s participation in the NO on Tim Eyman's I-976 campaign
- our work on improving intermodal connections between Amtrak Cascades and local transit
- the Amtrak info board problems at Tukwila Station
- a review of a book discussing lessons on transportation planning, from someone who’s done it
- a sneak peek at AAWA’s new website
- a Cascades trip to Vancouver for the New Year
- upcoming events
Print copies of this newsletter will be sent out to our members shortly. And we’re already working on the next one, so keep your eyes out for it!
Thanks for supporting passenger trains in the Pacific Northwest and we hope you enjoy our latest publication.
AAWA Newsletter Editor