AAWA's Legislative Priorities
All Aboard Washington remains committed to its advocacy for a better passenger rail service. More information is available here.
How You Can Help
During these difficult times, All Aboard Washington is still working for improved passenger rail service in our state and the region. We need your continued support to make this happen! Please:
- Contact your legislators and ask them to support our legislative priorities
- Ask for resolutions of support for East-West service from your local governments
- Talk with your local officials about using county rail districts to fund improvements
- Create or work with a local chapter of AAWA
- Participate in our upcoming events
Contact Your Legislators
Please ask your Federal, state and local officials to support improved passenger rail service!
You may find your Washington state legislators here, or you can enter your address below to find Federal, state and local representatives. (The information you enter will not be saved.)
Federal and State level representation includes all contact information, while local city and council members simply list names. Local city and council listings will only appear for population centers of 25,000 or more.
- Check out our website: aawa.us
- Like us on Facebook: AllAboardWashington
- Follow us on Twitter: @AllAboardWA
Support Our Cause
- Join AAWA as a paid member
- Make a one-time or recurring donation
- Become a legacy donor - information at https://www.aawa.us/support/planned-giving/ or call (360) 529-5552
- Ask your friends to join AAWA
AAWA is making things happen, but we need your help to keep moving! You can make an impact by:
- Taking action with us in Olympia
- Writing content for our newsletter
- Capturing photographs of our events
- Helping us plan events statewide
- Coordinating local meet-ups
- Managing our social media pages
- Downloading and sharing this page
- Share our presentation
AAWA is coming to a town near you! Join us at one of our upcoming events.
Join Our Board
We’re helping to build a Washington that’s well-connected. Your voice and guidance can make all the difference.
AAWA has open board positions. If you are a doer, are willing to take on some responsibility for the organization, and can commit to attending our board meetings in the Tacoma area, talk with us about joining our board of directors.