Join & Support Us!
The need for All Aboard Washington, our independent voice on behalf of more and better passenger train service, remains as crucial as ever. All Aboard Washington (AAWA) is a nonprofit organization that promotes a safe and robust passenger rail system in our state. We are champions for:
- Safety, including the completion and implementation of Positive Train Control (PTC)
- Frequency, with more passenger trains on existing routes
- Better information, such as train status boards at all stations
- Intermodal connections with local transit
- Speed, with travel times that are competitive with driving
- On-time performance, so that riders know when they'll arrive
- Serving more communities, like Blaine
- Expansion, with Yakima Valley service via Stampede Pass
- Close cooperation between passenger and freight railroad operators, businesses, community groups, and advocacy organizations in our state and elsewhere
The AAWA Board is more dedicated than ever to achieving these goals. We are confident that, with your support, Washington State passenger rail will advance in the coming year. Please renew today and help us make our goals a reality.
All Aboard Washington is a 501(c)3 Tax-Exempt organization.
Thank you for your continued support.
AAWA Membership Director
(360) 529-5552 ext. 5
Join Or Renew By Mail
Download our printed membership application here, and return it with your check to
All Aboard Washington
P.O. Box 70381
Seattle, WA 98127-0381
All Aboard Washington members may renew and manage their memberships online, at the link below. You can update your postal and email addresses, change your membership level, and make other changes.
First-Time Users: You can create a password with the email address AAWA has on file for you. Your user name is your email address with a DASH substituted for the @ sign. (For example, if your email address is [email protected], your username would be yourname-you.com.) Click here to create your password.
We thank you for supporting All Aboard Washington.
Other Ways to Support AAWA
Thanks again for your support!