From our friends at the Pacific Northwest Economic Region:
Good afternoon everyone,
Thank you for speaking at the PNWER 30th Annual Summit in Big Sky during the Pacific Northwest Passenger Rail Forum! A special thank you goes out to All Aboard Washington and Big Sky Passenger Rail Association for their sponsorship of this event.
Hundreds of participants from across the region joined us in Montana and online and feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Events like the Summit are successful because of people like yourself sharing your knowledge and expertise. You played a major role in ensuring our work remains relevant, effective, and timely!
All resources, including recordings, presentations, and media links will be available at http://www.pnwer.org/2021-summit-sessions.html. Due to the length of this session, it was broken into 5 parts, which can be found below:
- Pacific Northwest Passenger Rail Forum Part 1
- Rail Across the Region
- Pacific Northwest Passenger Rail Forum Part 2
- Passenger Rail's Economic, Environmental, and Equity Benefits for Northwest Communities
- U.S. Federal Rail Infrastructure Initiatives
- Pacific Northwest Passenger Rail Forum Part 3
- National Legislative Opportunities
- Pacific Northwest Passenger Rail Forum Part 4
- Regional Service Restoration Efforts
- Pacific Northwest Passenger Rail Forum Part 5
- Washington & Oregon Legislative Rail Caucuses
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Summit. Thanks again for contributing your time towards this successful event!
Pacific NorthWest Economic Region (PNWER)