University of Washington Tacoma 1710 Market Street Tacoma Washington 98402
Friday, March 13, 2020
All Aboard Washington regrets that these two upcoming events have been postponed for the protection of our guests and speakers:
We have been monitoring the coronavirus / COVID-19 situation closely. Governor Inslee has instituted a temporary ban on events such as these, and many employers are prohibiting their employees from traveling. As a result, many of the scheduled speakers will be unable to attend on the original dates.
We will update you with information about when the meetings will be rescheduled. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All Aboard Washington
- US Representative Denny Heck (WA-10)
- Washington Representative Andrew Barkis (invited)
- Dave Catterson, Washington Legislative Joint Transportation Committee
- Washington Representative Jake Fey (invited)
- Rick Harnish, US High Speed Rail Alliance
- Paige Mallott, Cascadia Rail
- Jim Mathews, Rail Passengers Association
- Nancy Nathanson, Oregon State Senator (invited)
- Ron Pate, Washington State DOT Rail, Freight, and Ports Division
- David Strohmaier, Missoula County Commissioner
- Integrating existing passenger rail and future high-speed rail into a system
- Improving cooperation among localities, regions and states to further passenger rail
- Southbound on Amtrak 11 at 10:37 am
- Northbound on Amtrak 502 at 10:55 am
- Northbound on Amtrak 518 at 5:35 pm
- Southbound on Amtrak 507 at 6:53 pm
There are several hotels in the area, including the Courtyard Tacoma Downtown.
Early bird registration $55. After March 15 $75. Boxed lunch and snacks included.