All Aboard Washington's 2020 Train Trek series of virtual events brought our vision of how an improved transportation network including expanded passenger rail service can bring economic, environmental and equity benefits to everyone in the state. This year, AAWA will travel throughout Washington (in-person and electronically) to hear from you regarding the transportation needs of your community.
Opportunities for refreshments will vary in each community, and will be available for purchase separately.
We will contact you with details of dates, times, and locations as they are arranged.
Please contact us if you can help with:
- Local community and business sponsors
- Individual and company donations
- Co-sponsorships with local service organizations and other groups
- Meeting locations
- Publicity from local media and blogs
- Planning and scheduling
- Series Sponsor (includes recognition online and at each event, registration for 6 guests)
- Community Sponsor (includes recognition online and at one event, registration for 4 guests)
- Family Sponsor (includes recognition online, registration for 2 guests)
- Individual Sponsor (includes recognition online, registration for 1 guest)
- In-Person Registration
- Registration for Attendance via Zoom
- Registration only